-
Receive E-Mail Notification When New HBA Green Building Podcasts Become Available
Recent HBA Green Building Podcasts
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Dennis Culpen on Building with SIPS
Dennis Culpen, with Energy Panel Structures, Inc. visits with HBA Executive Officer Matt Morrow about building green with structural panels. He is helping build a home that will certify green under the new National Association of Home Builders National Green Building Standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've tried to listen/view your podcasts on both iTunes and the web (at the blog) and always get the same error message that "the server is not responding" or something like that.
I've tried several times over the last few months to no avail.
I use a new Mac with the latest software and everything is up to date.
Your Podcasts look interesting but I'm ready to give up trying to view/listen to them.
Post a Comment